A well-established electrical contractor seeks knowledgeable project manager with commercial, industrial & multi-family experience. Must be a self-starting, highly motivated individual. The project manager is responsible for overseeing assigned projects from design to completion and is responsible for completing his/her assigned projects within schedule and budget. Must be able to work well with company personnel, general contractors, subcontractors and overall project team members and possess above average verbal communication skills. Previous experience in the design/build industry is a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- Education: Journeyman, Field experience managing a crew, Electrical Engineer, or an Associates in Electrical Field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the construction industry in a Project Management role
- Can be a combination of training, education and relevant work experience
- Assist in the preparation of technical proposals, assist in the design/ attend design meetings, work with Engineering to ensure the design stays within the budget paramotors, oversee the project design schedule.
- Meet all schedule deadlines, schedule workforce including subcontractors, coordinate installation with other trades as needed, attend all project meeting, identify and document all changes to the original scope.
- Project Documentation:
- Submittals, purchase orders, as-builts, job closeout documentation.
- Job Costing:
- Create schedule of values, providing billings, report cash flow and labor forecasting, monthly job costing review.
- Understanding of National Electrical Code
- Ability to read and understand construction blueprints
- Ability to understand construction documents (contracts, schedules, RFI’s, addendums, payment applications/billings, etc.)
- Ability to recognize construction issues & problems relating to the electrical install, and the ability to recommend corrective measures
- Customer relation skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to utilize construction technology/ software (MS Office, Bluebeam, Procore, McCormick Estimating, etc.)
- Strong compensation package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Details to be discussed after initial interview process